One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Fourteen | Fifteen | Sixteen | Seventeen | Eighteen | Nineteen | Twenty | Twenty-one | Twenty-two | Twenty-three | Twenty-four
This week was a classic case of every day feeling like Monday. I find that I have been sleeping like the dead at night, only to feel unrested and unproductive during the day.
This is obviously an effect of the last 5 months…or is it six now.
I have no idea and I don’t feel like counting.
Although I did manage to buy a couple of Christmas presents this week which I guess is somewhat productive.
Does the thought of Christmas scare you?
They are only small items but they are cute.
And this t-shirt for Roo.
Yes, I buy Christmas presents at Halloween stores. They have things my girls like.
I feel like I just want to get it done so I don’t have it hovering over my head over the next few months.
Side note: Merle made her Halloween costume decision this week.
She knows there will probably be no trick or treating this year but she wants to have a costume anyway.
She has decided on Coraline, but maybe with a sewed on button eye if I can figure something out.
I can’t see her letting me glue something to her face so I might have to try to tap into my ever-elusive creativity vault to think of some options.
And it’s Friday in case you are lost too.
Weekly Reads and Some Videos:
- Sew-It Shoulder Tote. This is a cute shopping tote.
- Your Surge Capacity is Depleted – It’s Why You Feel Awful
- Well, this would be delightful.
- The New York Public Library Creates a Reading List to Honor the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment. Selections for Adults, Teens, and Kids.
- Iconic Paintings Reimagined With Bill Murray’s Face. Kind of made my day.
- This cake is INSANE.
- I want every one of these face bowls.
- How to choose the perfect dress for hiding a sword.
- Macro winners of the International Garden Photographer of the Year 2020
You may also like:
Weekly Reads and Finds Last Week
This post contains affiliate links. By using my links to shop I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thanks for supporting what I do