SHOP THE POST
I really thought that I was going to escape the whole Black Friday chaos, but Roo got money for her birthday that is burning a hole in her pocket. That means that she wants to go out and check out All. The. Sales. to see how far she can make it stretch. Yay.
This is the post where I list what sales I am aware of and what things I am searching for deals on this year. Like I mentioned in a few posts back, you need to go to Black Friday Sales with a plan and a list.
I have most of our Christmas stuff bought, but there are a few things that I have held out on in case I can get a better deal on them. Those are the types of things you would have on your Black Friday list.
There are also a few items that I am interested in for myself that I hope to find marked down tomorrow. One is the boyfriend v-neck cashmere sweater from J.Crew. Every time they have a sale their cashmere is always excluded so I am crossing my fingers that it will be part of the sale.
It annoys me to no end that every retailer seems to give the U.S. better deals than any other place in the world. For example, J.Crew is currently 50% off for members in the US. Here it is 30% off (and we still have to pay shipping) which is not even as close to a good deal. Every single retailer seems to do that.
Enough of my complaints though. I hope you all who are in the US are having a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you are one fo the brave who are venturing out at midnight when some retailers open then good luck.
Here are some of the deals that I am aware of. I’ll add more as they come because many of these deals started early and may change tomorrow, but many also go through until Cyber Monday.
- GAP – 40% off everything online and in stores with code FORTY. If you are a cardmember then you get early access 50% off everything with code CARD50.
- H&M – 30% off everything.
- & Other Stories – 20% off everything with code NOIR20.
- Spanx – 20% off sitewide.
- Frank and Oak – 30% off everything with code BF30
- KOHL’S – 15% off with code TURKEY15
- Macy’s – 20% off with code BLKFRI, and free shipping over $49.
- Revolve – up to 50% off (earlier in the day) and up to 65% off (later in the day).
- American Eagle – 40% off everything.
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase.
- Sam Edelman – 30% off of almost everything with code SAM2019
- Urban Outfitters – BOGO 50% off sitewide, plus free shipping on all orders.
- COS – 25% of wardrobe staples.
- DSW – 30% off everything with code BIGTHANKS
- J.Crew – 50% off for rewards members with code SHOPFIRST. 40% off for non-rewards members with code WHYWAIT.
- Levi’s – 40% off with code INDIGO
- Madewell – 30% off with code STARTEARLY
- Mango – 30% off $100+, 20% off $49+
- Old Navy – 59% off sweaters, jeans, and outerwear.
- Pottery Barn – Up to 40% off everything instore and online.
- Rebecca Minkoff – 25% off orders $100+ with code THANKS25
- Shopbop – up to 50% off over 1,000 new markdowns.
- Serena & Lily – 25% off everything with code THANKFUL
- Mott and Bow – Up to 35% off sitewide
- Everlane – They are donating $10 of every sale to Oceania to help put an end to single-use plastic.