One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Fourteen | Fifteen | Sixteen | Seventeen | Eighteen | Nineteen | Twenty | Twenty-one | Twenty-two | Twenty-three | Twenty-four |
I registered for school this week. I’m both equal parts excited and scared. It’s been a VERY long time since I have done any type of schooling and I sometimes wonder if my brain is up to it. The last time I was in school I lived with roommates and went to the bar 3x a week.
My biggest concern back then was whether I would be too hungover for work or classes the next morning. A lot has changed and it is making me nervous.
Last week I talked about how stirrup pants were back and I listed a pair from H&M and Zara that I was going to try. The H&M pair won (I took a picture wearing them today). The Zara pair had a side zip which I didn’t like. I like the full elastic waist of the other.
It makes them more like the stirrups that I remember, and I don’t have to worry about splitting a zipper. Now I just have to find the blue vintage Adidas stirrups that I thrifted over a year ago.
I am fairly certain they are in the furthest back corner of the storage locker, and completely inaccessible to me without spending half the day pulling stuff out :/
Future weekend project?
Weekly Reads and Some Videos:
- Steve from Blues Clues gave us the closure we didnt know we needed.
- 50 Songs From 1975 Remixed Into 3 Minutes
- Museum Secrets, a podcast.
- The empty dream that LuLaRoe sold
- A really cute bath roll holder.
- William Blake’s complete 102 illustrations for The Divine Comedy. This would make a beautiful gift.
- The Same Damn Lesson Again.
- The Ring Finders. This is actually a really great idea.
- What the fuck is wrong with people?
- H&M has statred a clothing reselling site called H&M ReWear. I think it might just be in limited locations rightnow, but it is really interesting to see a retailer get into this.
You might also like:
Weekly Reads and Finds Last Week
This post contains affiliate links. By using my links to shop I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thanks for supporting what I do