One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Fourteen | Fifteen | Sixteen | Seventeen | Eighteen | Nineteen | Twenty | Twenty-one | Twenty-two | Twenty-three | Twenty-four |
It is Friday? I felt like it was Thursday all day today, then I was like, “oh shit. I have to do a post for tonight”. My concept of time is all messed up. That along with messed up sleeping patterns is a recipe for disaster.
I still have not totally figured out the whole “what the hell are we doing for school this year” thing…which is scary and stressful.
I think that’s my plan for tomorrow, so wish me luck.
Right now, I am bloated (like seriously no pants fit) irritable, and so fucking tired. I just want a vacation that seems like it is never going to come.
It feels like the light at the end of the tunnel that we thought we saw before summer turned out to not be a light at all. We’re being blocked from going forward by people that are making us go backwards.
Just. So. Fucking. Tired.
Weekly Reads and Some Videos:
- ABBA Set to Release Their First Album in 40 Years. ABBA is my guilty pleasure.
- Helga Stentzel arranges common household items to resemble faces, animals, and other fun characters.
- A restored Vermeer painting, now with restored Cupid. – (The Art Newpaper)
- You’re Still Exhausted.
- Nature Track is a podcast the opens a window to the beautiful sounds of the Australian wilderness.
- The Tyranny and Misogyny of Meal Planning
- Parents Are Not Okay
- Demystifying Public Speaking (now available for free)
- We All Owe Monica Lewinsky an Apology – (Vogue)
- A Brief History of Fat, and Why We Hate it
- And this is interesting: Ikea is launching a furniture buy back program. I’m intrigued.
You might also like:
Weekly Reads and Finds last week
SHOP THE UK LINKS
This post contains affiliate links. By using my links to shop I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thanks for supporting what I do