See if you can spot the Chipmunk/Chipmunks in each of these photos. They are inseparable. God help us if he goes missing because we have had a close call and it was a nightmare. (This photo montage applies to number 2 below)
Here are 5 things that I have noticed, recently seen, or randoms from my life.
1. I woke up this morning and grabbed my water off the night stand and noticed my Hydrocortisone Creme sitting there. That made me realize that I actually hadn’t used it for a few days and when I looked at my arms I saw that my eczema was almost gone. I have battled this flare up since last September so this is a really big deal for me. I haven’t even been able to get in to the pool with the kids because the chlorine aggravates it so I hope this means that it has finally made a turn around. This is the only reason I like humid weather, it helps my skin.
2. I don’t know if I have ever mentioned before but Merle is hugely obsessed with Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks. She has never been a doll kid, she is more of a building, crafting, Lego, play-doh, cutting paper into a million pieces kind of kid. So when she was almost two we went in to Build-a-Bear. She didn’t really acknowledge any of the dolls until she saw the Alvin one, and she immediately grabbed him and started loving him. Up until that point she had never loved on a doll before so we had to buy him. She renamed him I.T. Bone and he hasn’t left her side since. Any picture you see of her will probably have him some where in it (see above photo montage), so I was pretty ecstatic when I found a Brittany Build-a-Bear on Ebay for $4. Because we all know I.T. needs a girlfriend 😉 It should be arriving in the mail any day.
3. So far this year I have rewatched the series of Friends (when it came on Netflix), after that I moved on to Sex and the City plus both the movies, The Mindy Project, and The Musketeers. I usually like crime/mystery and historical dramas/mysteries/action shows Now I need a new show, any recommendations?
4. Apparently something called the Charlie, Charlie Challenge is a new fad for kids. The point is to summon a Mexican demon named Charlie. First off this sounds a lot like a combination of Bloody Mary and Ouija board that we used to do as kids. (For what it’s worth I still can’t look in a mirror in the dark.) Secondly, demons aren’t spirits of people so how does he have a Mexican nationality?
5. Tom found this video of a cat getting brain freeze. It’s pretty funny.
Subscribe to my Blog via email and/or follow me on Bloglovin’.