SHOP THE POST
Since it’s December 1st (can you believe it?) we are rapidly running out of time for Christmas shopping. I decided to put together a 30 for under $30 gift guide for those of us that are on a budget or just have a lot of people on your list that you need to buy a small gift for. I looked for some cute/fun/creative gift ideas that should appeal to a variety of tastes. We have Both the cat bank (#11) and the Sorting hat (#25) for the girls and they love them (the Sorting Hat makes a fun room decoration too). I’m pretty sure the Nesting Dolls are my favourite from the list though because they would be a fun piece to keep on a book shelf (they also had The Goonies characters). Everything was selected from Amazon because they are the best retailer if you need to have something shipped quickly which many of us are looking for at this time of year. I’m talking to you, you last minute shoppers ;)
Weekly Reads (and maybe videos):
- If you need to get in to the Christmas spirit then check out how the amazing holiday windows by Bergdorf Goodman are made. I would love to see these in person.
- This video on how cosmetics were made in Ancient China is fascinating. I don’t think I would have the patience to do that.
- This is one of the best Christmas cards I have ever seen.
- Thank you sugar industry, for potentially damaging an entire generation of people :/
- I have done 26 out of 28 of these things on this list which is terrifying, and it would have been 27 but I haven’t dated during the era of Tinder.
- Hello big LOFT sale. You can get up to an extra 60% off. Still need some sweaters? This embroidered one is so pretty, and I love this one. It looks like my oversized striped sweater but so much more fuzzy and soft.
- If you are still in need of a party dress for this season then Urban Outfitters has 30% off dresses and rompers. Okay, I know I said holiday, but how about an awesome dress for spring? Back to party dresses. How about this pretty bronze one? Metallic green works for the holidays, or if you prefer jumpsuits then this one is perfect for New Years.
- Baublebar is offering 25% off with the code GIFT25. I kind of really love this necklace, and this one with a loved ones name on it. I’m not going to lie, while I don’t wear much jewellery I really do love a statement ring. And by statement I don’t mean a big, expensive diamond. I mean a giant cocktail ring or animal head ring.
- Pottery Barn is 20% off for a limited time and free shipping with the code CHEER. Are you looking for some monogrammed stockings? And if you love the Grinch as much as I do, you can pop over to Pottery Barn Kids and find How the Grinch Stole Christmas on a Duvet. I want this soooo badly and would keep it on the bed all year-long. It’s flannel too which is amazing to sleep under.
- And finally we have Express which is up to 50% off select. I love this colour coat in both the short and longer version. Women’s sweaters and jeans are both 40% off, and you can find some bargains for men too with jeans being buy one get one $19.90, and sweaters are 40% off.
I’m hitting publish before bed right now so have a great weekend!
SHOP THE POST