Outfit 1 – Grey sweater old (similar) | Grey Jeans | Sandals | Purse (similar) | Sunglasses |
Outfit 2 – Camisole | Leather Jacket | Jeans | Sandals | Purse | Watch |
Outfit 3 – Black Blouse | Black jeans | watch | Purse | Sunglasses | Sandals |
Outfit 3 – T-shirt | Highwaist jeans (similar here, and here) | Sandals | Purse |
SHOP THE POST
It’s so bloody hot this weekend I don’t know what to do with myself. It’s was also Canada celebrations which we skipped out on due to the heat, although we plan on going down stairs for the fireworks that take place at the park across the street. I don’t even know when the last time it was hot like this here, (it is 47°C with the humidex). And this my friends is why I hate the summer.
Staying on the topic of how much I hate the summer, is anyone else super excited for fall clothes to start coming into stores? I LOVE this time of year when all the retailers start having their huge sales to clear out. I’m excited to see what will be offered this season. I’m really in to dresses this summer, even though I don’t have a lot of them and want to find some that will transition well to the fall. I really, really like this dress (in red polka dot), and this one from Urban Outfitters. They both have a classic style and are strictly summer. I wish they would get the red back in stock in my size, because I will definitely buy it.
I also bought my first Christmas present this week (for Roo). I originally saw it at Urban Outfitters but they sold out of the size I needed, so with some searching I found one at Think Geek in a darker colour which she will like more anyway. I’ve tried to nonchalantly pick their brains for gift ideas but I’m not having much success.
Since today is Canada Days and the 4th of July is in a couple of days there are of few sales to be had so I’ll sign off this week with a list of some of the sales that I am aware of because we have to go down stairs to watch the fireworks now.
- Boden – 50% off sale
- Uniqlo – 4th of July Sales
- Macy’s – 20% off with code FOURTH or 25% off when you give $3 to support Veterans and families
- Nordstrom Rack – up to 70% off designer sunglasses
- Ebay – 20% off select purchases of $25+ with code PARTYINUSA
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything + extra 15% off with code SUPERSTAR (some exclusions apply)
- H&M – Summer styles from $4
- Dr. Brandt – 30% off with code HAPPY4TH
- Harrod’s – up to 50% off
- Urban Outfitters – 30% off all sale
- Target – up to 30% off home and patio, and 20% off clothing, shoes & swimwear
Have a good one!
You check out more of my What I Wore posts here.