- Light Up Marquee Letter – VintageMarqueeLights – I have wanted this and have wanted one for a long time. I also want the large arrow one. I would love to get an initial for every person in the house but let’s be realistic. A 650 sq ft apartment doesn’t really have room for that many so I would settle for one.
- iPad Case Crossbody – LUSCIOUSLEATHERNYC – This bag can be either be a cross body or and iPad case. It comes in a variety of sizes and thread colour customization.
- Leather camera strap – TOMBERgoods – Beautiful hand crafted piece to carry your camera in style.
- Large Felt Storage Bin – loopdesignstudio – The perfect bin for storage and you can pick the handle colours from several different choices. Also available in other sizes.
- Giant Knitted Merino Wool Throw – woolWow – I am obsessed with these giant knit blankets. I would like them in several colours for all the rooms in the condo.
- Extra Long Yoga Leggings – AlinamalinaShop – I have wanted these yoga leggings for a while. I like how they cover your foot with a heel cut out. seeing all my yoga pants have holes, it may be time for some new ones.
- Reclaimed wood tray – infinite abyss – This would be the perfect accent piece on my coffee table, if I had a coffee table.
- Childs Luxe Lion Coat b- littlegoodall – Merle has this coat. We bought it for her 3 years ago and it is the most awesome thing she has ever got. I am sad because it has just reached almost too small point but I really want to buy her another one. I swear this coat was made for her. It is one of the heirloom items that I plan on keeping forever.
- Cat Nap Pillowcases set of 2 hand printed – Xenotees – Merle is also obsessed with cats and these pillowcases might help to actually keep her in her own bed 😉 She would probably drag it down the hall to mine anyway though.
- Stepped Record Bowl – Vinylux – This would be a good piece to show the personality of Tom. I think it is important to include things in your home that reflect everyones’ tastes and personalities.
- Hanging Wire Sphere Basket – CharestStudios – A cute way to store fruit in the kitchen. It would also save on counter space in small spaces.
- Handmade leather Ballet flats – TheDrifterLeather – These handmade shoes are so beautiful. They come in several different styles and colours to choose from. I am partial to the yellow suede ones.
- Custom Set of 3 MINI rolling pins with print – by RollingWoods – A cute way to decorate your cookies with these laser cut rolling pins. There are a lot of different prints to choose from and you can buy them individually.
- World Map Blanket – WIKIPILLOW – This throw would make a great gift for a travel enthusiast or just for the back of my couch. I have a thing for map print items.
- Cat String Light 20 mixed Cat Faces – mete made – Another cute cat thing for Merle to put up in the girls room. I think these would be cute to border her bed and use instead of a nightlight.
- Handmade Leather Lace Up Sandals -TheMerakiCompany – I bought a pair of handmade sandals from Etsy last summer and this store has a lot of really cute styles to choose from. This style is currently 35% off.
Etsy is to me today what Ebay was to me a million years ago before it got flooded with cheap knock offs and mass produced items. It was a place were I could find those one of a kind pieces that I had been searching for and stay up in until all hours trying to bid on it. It was exciting. Now that those treasures on Ebay are few and far between I turn to Etsy when I am looking for something unique and special. I am constantly searching on there and adding things to my favourites list, so I thought I would go through it and pick out some of my favourite items that have been on my want list for a while now.
Is anyone else and Esty addict too?