Outfit 1 – Black Sweater | Black Pants | Coat | Loafers | Purse |
Outfit 2 – Striped Sweater (similar) | Grey jeans | Coat | Sneakers | Beanie | Slippers | Purse |
Outfit 3 – Fedora | Brown Sweater old (similar) | Jeans | Converse | Purse |
Shoes – Red Leather Adidas, and New Balance 574 both thrifted
SHOP THE POST
With the Outlander season finale on Sunday we have officially entered droughtlander time :( I can’t wait until next season. I wish Sherlock had a new season starting in the new year. There aren’t very many shows that I look forward to, but both of those rank at the top.
I got some really great things from Value Village this past week. The red Adidas and Green New Balances above were scored while looking for winter boots. A little bit of a sidetrack but they are very festive aren’t they? ;) I also got some pretty good shirts too that you will see over the next week or so.
Today is Green Monday. In my naive self I assumed that Green Monday had something to do with shopping ethically or buying environmentally friendly gifts from ethical shops. Not even close. It’s actually the busiest day of shopping in December because it is the last day that most businesses offer guaranteed delivery before Christmas (although that is changing with new shipping options becoming available). I assume the green represents the colour of money :/ So if need to get some online shopping done then Monday is probably a good day to do it because a) there are a lot of sales to encourage buyers, and b) your items will be guaranteed to arrive on time.
Did you get a chance to read my Aimee Kestenberg Bag review that I posted on Saturday night? If you didn’t and you have a Canadian address head over there and enter the giveaway to win the chestnut bag shown there plus a $25 gift card to TSC. The contest closes this Friday. Good luck!
Here are some of the Green Monday sales that I know of:
- Express up to 50% off
- Forever 21 15% off $75 with code SAVE15, 20% off $100 with SAVE20, and 30% off $150 with SAVE30
- Frye up to 50% off select
- KIEHL’S $20 off $65 with code JINGLE
- LOFT an Extra 50% off CODE: GIFTAWAY
- MADEWELL 20% OFF $100 & 30% off $200 CODE: OHWHATFUN
- SPERRY $15 off $75, $20 off $100, $30 off $150 CODE: STOCKINGUP
- TALBOTS 30% off one item or 40% off two or more items CODE: HOLIDAY
- TIMEX get 20% off + Shipping is free site wide CODE: REINDEER20
- WILLIAMS SONOMA Free Shipping, no minimum CODE: FREESHIP – 25% off Cookware – 20% off Gift Crates – 20% off Kitchen Linens – Up to 75% off select Cutlery – 20% off Bar Event
- Ebay various deals and discounts across categories