(Click on the + icon to be taken to directly to the product page.)
I probably should have put this out earlier because many sales have already started and are in full swing, but there are also many more that won’t be starting until midnight that I figure it’s okay. I will be stalking the Zara website at midnight hoping for a deal or two myself.
I’ve gone through and tried to find as many sales details and coupon codes that I could for a variety of retailers and will post them below along with some of my favourites from each retailer.
I won’t be getting a Reads and Finds post out tomorrow because of all the sales and diminishing stock this weekend. It is also Roo’s 14th birthday on Saturday and since her day always falls around Black Friday she likes to go out and see how far she can make her birthday money go. So in other words we will be shopping the whole day, or least until she loses steam.
I hope that you guys that are celebrating Thanksgiving have a great long weekend!
My favourite sale of the day is from Cuyana. While they aren’t doing sitewide discounts, they are donating 10% of every sale on Black Friday to the California fire victims.
Madewell always has great pieces like their jeans and sweaters. I can always seem to find something that I like on their site, and I wish that we had a store here aside from the select pieces that they carry at Nordstrom. You can get 25% off at Madewell with the code: DEALWITHIT
J.Crew always pieces that I want but never want to splurge on because I am cheap like that 😉 Their sweaters are top notch and this winter season they have some fantastic styles that look like you should be hanging out in a chalet. They have a current running sale of 50% off with the code: TGIF
This is one of my favourite retailers to shop at. H&M pieces are always part of my wardrobe, and a huge part of my blog. You can get 30% off and free shipping with the code: 3238
The one stop shopping department store. They have everything for the family and home, and cater to both the high-end shopper and the rest of us 😉 Up to 60% off from now through Cyber Monday.
The classic bags of Kate Spade. Now may be the perfect time to add one to your wardrobe. They are having a sale of 30% off with code: GIVECHEER
Shopbop tends to have sales that involve a sliding scale. The more you spend, the more you save. The current sale running is up to 25% off Full Price Items, up to 75% off sale items with code MORE18 and then the sliding scale of 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and finally 25% off orders of $800+. Not that I have ever made an $800 order before, but I’m sure some people do.
There is a great deal on at Old Navy with 50% off your entire purchase. Now I am kicking myself over the purchase that I made last week.
- Anne Taylor – 50% off everything with code: BLACKFRIDAY
- Bloomingdale’s – Take 25% off site wide + 10% off cosmetics during Cyber Sale
- Coach – 30% off select styles with code: THANKS18
- Far Fetch – Take 20% off sale items with code: x20BF
- Frame Denim – up to 25% off site wide with code: FRAME25
- L.L. Bean – 20% off Apparel and Outerwear
- Lord & Taylor – Black Friday Sale with code: FRIDAY
- Macy’s – 20% off Black Friday Sale with code: BLKFRI
- Nordstrom Rack – Black friday Clearance is an extra 30% off
- Urban Outfitters – Buy one get one site wide
- Target – and as per usual Target has a million sales going on. They have their Door Busters, deals on Apple, some Bogo items, deals for the kitchen, up to 50% off toys, and then some sales from $5 and sales from $10.
- Amazon – Because who doesn’t shop on Amazon?