I seriously can’t believe the weekend is here already. For some reason this week flew by and I have no idea why. I’m sitting in my “office” and by office I mean at my desk that is in the living area directly across from the bathroom :/ and surveying the disaster that is about. So.Much.Crap. I don’t even know where to put most of it. I was dreading taking down the Christmas tree because there is now an empty spot there, and to Tom empty spot = a good spot to pile more shit. So far it has remained empty but I am not feeling optimistic.
Above are some more spring new arrivals and inspirations pieces that either I have or have caught my eye.
Weekly Reads (and maybe videos):
- There is a new television show called Britannia that just started (I saw the first episode and it’s fantastic) and they made this video based on some of the things they probably ate back then. So funny and I may have sympathetically gagged along with them.
- 8 Tips from Neuroscientists on How to Become Perfectly Happy. I didn’t know there was such a thing but it’s worth a shot.
- 20 Awesome historical words that need to be brought back. My youngest is a groke, and my oldest has Dysania, and is a slugabed. I am probably a perendinate :| My husband is philogrobilized.
- Seeing the Bayeux Tapestry is on my bucket list and here are some of the funniest depictions on it. The number one on the list kind of goes along with what they found in Pompeii and Herculaneum which shows that people have never changed.
- I can’t believe we actually have to post these types of articles, but this is what happens to your body when you eat a Tide Pod. Just don’t do it okay?
- My mother bought this jacket from Little Goodall for Merle when she was around 2. She wore it for about 3 years until we couldn’t squeeze her into it anymore. It was bought when this was just a little Etsy shop. My it has grown and she has some really beautiful pieces like this rainbow or llama coat. I want to get another lion coat for Merle but I also love the Fox. They even have some styles for older girls/women.
- Gap is up to 50% off everything with an additional 20% off using the code FRESHSTYLE. Here are some awesome jeans, and some suede sock boots that come in two colours (limited sizes are left in the black). These are perfect for spring/summer, and this is perfect for now.
- Nordstrom has some great new markdowns like this Free People Pullover or cardigan, an embroidered sweater, some Little House on the Prairie boots, and if you have some extra money then you can get a good deal on some Golden Goose sneakers. And if you don’t then these Topshop booties are super cute and a great deal.
- Madewell has a lot of seasonal sales like this chambray shirt, a striped turtleneck, a zodiac graphic tee, and a small transport tote.
We just ran out of shampoo and I don’t want to got out and buy more tonight. But if I want to shower in the morning I’m going to have to. Have a great weekend.
You check out more of my Weekly Reads and Finds here
SHOP THE POST