I find that I spend a lot of time looking online for things that catch my eye, good deals, wish list items and things that we made or I made need. I have the tendency to save them all of them to various favouriting and bookmarks sites. What I end up with is just a huge list of items that continue to grow and that no one sees but me so this week I decided that I might start compiling things that I gather through the week into a collage at the top of this post. As for the best deal of this week, Tom found a pair of Frye Harness boots in his size at Value Village for $20. That was the best deal in a long time. They are like this in the brown colour. I can’t believe his luck sometimes.
SHOP THE POST
Weekly Reads (and maybe videos):
- I’m sure you have heard that the Doomsday Clock moved ahead 30 seconds. I find that terrifying, how about you?
- Have you watched Halsey’s Women March Poem? It’s beautiful, heartbreaking, and important.
- This Comic Perfectly Explains the Struggle Moms Have With Work-Life Balance. I know it’s not true for many, but I also know that it is from my experience and many others I know.
- This video on How not to Sexually Harass someone is so hilarious. Poor Nish :)
- This guys realistic dolls are so f**king amazing. I can’t even wrap my head around talent like this. Here is a video of some of the work it takes.
- My jacket is on sale. I love this one and it has been worn a million times.
- This H&M hanging picture frame would look great in a place that doesn’t have a lot of room to put pictures.
- Gap Super High Rise Cone Denim® Button-Fly Straight Jeans in Destructed. the cut and colour of these jeans remind me so much of the vintage 501 button fly. I really want to try these on……and they are on sale.
- H&M loafers that resemble everyone’s favourite Gucci ;) But for only $29.99.
- Madewell bralette in a fabulous colour. I’m looking to expand from my basic black bras that I rotate daily.
- Topshop Utility button midi skirt that is perfect for spring.
- Alex and Ani Harry Potter Glasses Wrap Ring is something both me and the girls would enjoy. They have a few styles and colours to choose from.
- Anthropologie Serpentinite Teapot is just too cool not to share. I love teapots and this one is too chic.
- H&M Metal Pot plant is a nice touch when you are looking to freshen up the place a bit. A great price too.
- Sophie Anderson Nilsa circle toquilla-straw cross-body bag. I have a thing for circle purses right now and this one is gorgeous with the green accent, but it’s expensive. This one and this one are a much more inexpensive version.
- MANGO Knit striped sweater because stripes are always a good idea.
- Island Rope Hammock Chair if I could find a way to attach this to my ceiling without ripping down the roof and we had more room, I would totally have one of these. It is a fantastic price too.
- Madewell The Raquel Pump in Leather. I love these so much. The block heel and the colour and gorgeous.
- Gap Crop stripe wide leg pants. Perfect for summer, on my Wishlist, and on sale for $30.
- Target Room Essentials Wire Milk Crate. Perfect for getting yourself organized and on sale.
- Express striped plaid fringe blanket scarf. They are having a clearance sale right now where you can still find some great cold weather pieces.
- H&M Cushion Cover with Motif with a cool zodiac star print for only $5.99.
- Marks And Spencer Leather Stitch Detail Gloves in a pretty purple, but they also have an ochre colour that I think I love more.
- Jamie Oliver’s 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy Food. I am dying to get this book. My goal is to cook healthier and I would love to be able to do it without having to buy a million ingredients. I love his restaurant so I know I would love these recipes.
- Madewell Band Ring. I love the simplicity and look of a thick ring as a statement piece and this is gorgeous for a low price.
- Target Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Mini Colander – Sage Green. I’m totally on the market for a new colander and I love this colour green. It is one of my favourites, especially for kitchen ware.
- H&M Soft Throw because who doesn’t want a soft throw. It also comes in grey.
- Coconuts by Matisee Santorini Sandal. I’m thinking about summer with these. They also come in white.
- H&M Cardigan with Tie Belt. I included this piece in a packing list a while back and I still love it. It’s on sale now for around 50% off.
- H&M Large Storage Basket. The perfect size and look to keep on the floor next to the couch.
- Nespresso De’Longhi Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule Espresso/Cappuccino Machine. Tom has one of these at work and is always talking about how amazing it is. I think he is trying to convince me that we need one ;)
Have a great weekend!
You check out more of my Weekly Reads and Finds here
SHOP THE POST