As you can see my Bowie tee arrived and I’m as happy as shit. I wasn’t sure about the size of the graphic at first but once I put it on I changed my mind. It’s very soft too which I love in a t-shirt.
Holy crap it’s cold out. We are getting extreme cold weather warnings all over the place for the last two weeks. It’s brutal. It is supposed to break on Sunday and return to normal temperatures. I am sure it will feel balmy in comparison. Thankfully I ran errands and got groceries earlier in the week so we can hibernate if we want, but Tom had to go downtown and work outside in this today since 6:30 this morning (it’s now 10:30 at night and he is still out in it. I can’t even imagine how cold he must be :( I’m going to crank the heat in preparation for him coming home soon.
Weekly Reads (and maybe videos):
- Have you grabbed your copy of Fire and Fury yet? How do you become an instant bestseller? Have the President send your publisher a Cease and Desist order ;)
- Some people like to use the threat of Nuclear war as a pissing contest when you can see the results of it in this world around us. I’ll never understand.
- I have always had a thing for the 1930s and 40s and this shop with it’s “old-timey” homemade vintage makeup is amazing. I would love to shop there.
- Iceland becomes the first country to legalize equal pay. Way to go Iceland! Now we need more places to follow suit.
- On a lighter note here are 19 books to read before the movie comes out in 2018. Well maybe not all of them ;) but number one for sure. I can’t wait for that movie.
- Do you like Tory Burch? You can get an additional 30% off select with the code EXTRA30. The clothes are amazing but totally out of my price range so I won’t torture myself by looking ;) These green sneakers are super awesome, as are these Victorian inspired boots. This colour can’t be called anything but puce, but I kind of really love it anyway.
- I have a thing for MATCHESFASHION. I like to window shop there mostly but even that can be fun when they are up to 60% off select. I would call these my Coraline shoes. I am going to have to try to find these Wales checked trousers in a cheaper version because they have officially made it to my want list. And this purse reminds me of dominos. Man, there are so many cool things to buy if you have lots of money ;)
- Ann Taylor is 50% off select with the code REFRESH. I spotted this wrap cardigan and this polka dot coat earlier in the season and they are 50% off now. I love end of season sales.
- And finally J.Crew is having one a big one with up to 75% off with code SALEONSALE. I have been eyeballing this striped turtleneck for months, and these jeans but they are out of my size :( They would look great together. How about yellow sunnies, or Is it too early for a swimsuit?
Here is to warmer days!
SHOP THE POST