SHOP THE POST
I am going to have a holiday give away for my Canadian readers this weekend. I don’t know yet if it will be tomorrow or Sunday so keep an eye on your inbox if you subscribe to my blog post emails because it will be in there.
Do you know what I hate? When you are shopping on Amazon and are thinking of buying from a 3rd party seller but it doesn’t list where they ship from. How am I supposed to know if I want standard or expedited shipping if I don’t even know where it is coming from. Does this but anyone else?
I put together a gift guide for some cute, last-minute under $20 gift ideas from Amazon (because of variety, and the ability to order really late and have it still arrive on time). I hope you enjoy my selections 🙂
Weekly Reads (and maybe videos):
- This is truly one of the best articles I have read on women and self-care. Like it says, “True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from.”
- Did you see who Time’s Person of the Year is? This movement is making me proud and giving me hope.
- Have you been following this guys Twitter feed? I have it open in a tab just so I make sure not to miss something. There is so much information that it’s easy to get lost but it’s been worth the read.
- You have only got until Monday to try the new Starbucks holiday Frappe. After the Unicorn frappe debacle I will remain skeptical but reviews sound promising.
- Diphtheria is back. Why is it back, and what is it. And to go along with that article this post gives you a real perspective of what an outbreak is like. Disclaimer: it’s a sad read.
- Ann Taylor is 40% off regular priced items and an extra 50% off sale. I like this polka dot coat, and this sweater looks like the one that I had my eye on at H&M but sold out quickly. If you like velvet then this jacket these smoking pants are really lush.
- It is 30% off all clothing and winter accessories at Anthropologie this weekend. I really like these monogrammed silk scarves, this faux fur scarf (in green), and this fuzzy cardigan looks super cozy (I’m sitting here freezing so I am searching out sweaters and cardigans today).
- I love Fossil and they have 25% off everything with the code HOLIYAY until the 10th. I really like the look of the Maya Small Hobo, and Rachel Satchel. And as you know I always wear a watch when I go out and Fossil has some really nice ones like the Limited Edition Nightscape, and their Smartwatch is pretty cool looking too. They offer complimentary engraving too which can make a gift much more personalized.
- Madewell’s weekend deal is 20% off $100 or 30% off $200 with the code OHWHATFUN. Keeping to the sweater theme that I have going on I like this two toned one, it reminds me of a baseball tee. And both this zip front cardigan, and blue patch work style is totally what I like.
- Remember that Amazon is still having the 12 Days of Deals where you can find some great last minute deals.
Make sure to check back this weekend if you are a Canadian reader to enter the giveaway!