SHOP THE POST
Black Friday sales start now. Actually many of the sales started over the last week, but a lot of the main sales start today. I’ll have another post going up at midnight tonight again with the sales that begin tomorrow. I’m going to try to get it all in one post because tomorrow Roo becomes a teenager. Commence mental freak out. Anyway, we’ll be busy celebrating so I won’t have time to do ongoing sale updates. She hasn’t decided what she wants to do that day yet though, but I’m sure part of it will be trying to spend some of her birthday money on the Black Friday sales because money burns a hole in her pocket. She actually wants to go to the Humane Society and pick another cat but that isn’t going to happen until she learns to take care of the one she has and clean up after herself ;)
My sale selections are all about colours, coats, and quirky pieces. I’m pretty sure that if I could get away with it I would just wear t-shirts with statement coats every day of my life. Urban Outfitters has bedding to die for, Topshop has 9 million jackets on my list like the leather biker above (love the red lining) and J.Crew is offering deals that actually make it affordable to me (how much do you love that tartan blazer?).
Here are a few places where I got my selections and the current sales that they have going on:
- Asos 30% off with the code EPIC30
- Madewell has 25% off with the code DONTSTRESS
- J.Crew take 40% off everything with the code THANKU
- Hunter 20% off select (sale percentage seems to change daily so keep notice)
- Topshop up to 50% off and free shipping
- Urban Outfitters Buy one get one 50% off
- Old Navy has 50% off your entire purchase
- Gap 50% off everything no exclusions
- H&M up to 70% off and free shippin. Deals start at $3
Check out the rest of my picks below, they are in a more orderly format. I hope you score some good deals!