1. Julia Blouse | 2. Counting Stripes Swing Tunic | 3. Snow Kisses Blouse
4. Something About Sam Shirtdress |5. Mad Cool Skirt | 6. Pockets Pockets Tunic
7. Up All Night Wedge Boot | 8. Dancing on Clouds Tunic | 9. Jane Floppy Hat
10. Always Dreamin Dress | 11. Freefall Flat |12. Extreme Cowl
13. Carlyn Mid Gladiator Sandal | 14. Thames Messenger Bag | 15. El Topo Dress
16. We The Free Tea Time Tee | 17. Hunt The Plains Boot
18. Bright Lights Dress | 19. Lace Up Extreme Sleeve Top | 20. Brooks Ankle Boot
I’ve never considered my style to be bohemian but every time I go on to the Free People Website I go crazy (not buying, just wishing). I saw a funny meme saying,
Let’s have a moment of silence for all of the clothes we added to our cart and never bought.”
This is so true and totally applicable to this post because I find myself having a shopping cart full with 75 different items and I just can’t decide what I like best to narrow it down. It’s crazy. You know how you sometimes get sucked in to how great the item looks on the website, and then you get it and are disappointed because it really doesn’t look like the pictures? You can kind of avoid that because Free People allows customers to upload Instgram photos of themselves wearing the items. You can find a shirt you like and see pages of reviews and 30 different women wearing the same item. It’s a great way to see people wearing it in the real world to help you make your decision. It always helps to see something on someone who may have a similar body shape to yours and in this instance has added a billion more things to my cart.
Currently I have a wish list that is pages long which I obviously won’t buy even 1/100 of what is on there, but I do plan on getting maybe a dress, and a shirt for spring/summer. I kind of also have a love affair with their shoes and bags. Too many options, too little money. I just can’t decide which pieces I like. So any recommendations or help narrowing it down from my above list would be greatly appreciated.