Do you ever find that you tend to buy themed gifts for people? Like, for every holiday that you buy them a gift it always is in the same theme as everything else you buy them? With my oldest, her gifts for the last couple of years seem to have a focus on Harry Potter, and Doctor Who. For many, many years I bought Tom KISS inspired gifts because he was a collector. For me I tend to say travel inspired items when asked what I have on my list, like books, maps, pictures etc. In this post I am going to show you a list of items that would be loved by any (well, almost any) traveller in various price points.
- Tieks Travel Flats – A stylish pair of flats that you can just fold up and toss in your bag. They come in a variety of colours.
- Scratch-Off world Map – Hang it on your wall and scratch off every destination as you go there. A fun way to display your travels. I have also heard of teachers using this as a way to show the kids of the countries that they have learned about.
- 4-in-1 Universal Adapter – This colourful adapter is all you need to bring to use your electronics around the world. The plugs are colour coded so you can tell which plug you need for each trip.
- UrbanEars Headphones – Urbanears Plattan Headphones. Comes in a large variety of styles and colours to make anyone happy. I bought a yellow pair and blue/grey pair for my kids for Christmas.
- iPhone Case with Storage Compartment – can hold three bank cards and cash, has an enclosed mirror, and includes easy-attach wrist strap.
- Carry-on Cocktail Kit – Everything you need to make two drinks on a flight, just add the booze. There are several different drink options to buy.
- Framed Travel Quote – Printed on paper with a vintage map on it. It is a beautiful piece for the home. Plus, I love J.R.R. Tolkien so this checks many boxes for me.
- Apple Watch – Just because you know you want one 😉
- World Map Wanderlust Ring – Handmade Ring With The World Map, The Word “Wanderlust” & a Tiny Compass Engraving via Etsy.
- Not Your Bag Luggage Tag – You will never have to worry about someone grabbing your bag by mistake with this tag to let them know that it is not their bag.
- The Goodwell Toothkit Travel Toothbrush – With a natural aluminum finish handle and compostable toothbrush. Different packages at different price points.
- Travel Diary – Keep track of your travel memories with this travel diary. Clear sleeves to keep important treasures and memories like maps or ticket stubs.
- Travel Jewellery Case – The travel jewellery roll to safely store and carry all you jewellery while you travel.
- Samsonite Silhouette Sphere 2 21″ Spinner Carry-on – The perfect size to fit carry-on standards for most airlines. The one that I want to get at some point since our suitcases are not workable anymore.
- Packing Cubes 3 piece Set – Make packing easier by using travel cubes to pack and organize your suitcase.
Do you find that you buy people gifts according to different themes?